Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Opinion Outpost = Amazon GCs



One of my favorite survey sites is Opinion Outpost. I was just notified that they will no longer be issuing checks, but instead will issue Amazon.com gift cards and prepaid Citi debit cards. Their surveys are worth high points values though. I currently have 4 surveys I need to take. If I qualify for all 4 I will earn 80 points which equals $8 dollars. Each point is worth the equivalent of 10c. The minimum to cash out is $5 so that's not bad for the 40 or so minutes it would take me to take the surveys.

If you do chose to get a prepaid City card, the minimum is $25 if you don't want to incur any fees. There is no fees for the Amazon gift card and the minimum for that is just $5.

See all the ways to earn extra cash here.

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO