Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

An Inexpensive Option for Greeting Cards


The other day I told you about the adorable caricature address labels you could order for free from Vistaprint. (See mine here.)

Today I wanted to tell you about an inexpensive option for your Christmas cards. Vistaprint offers 100 postcards for free (just pay $6 shipping). You can choose from one of their designs or you can upload your own design or picture (you can add text on Vistaprint.) You can also add a message to the backside of the post card for free. Envelopes (if you aren't keen on the postcard idea) are just $3.74 for 100.

So for $10, you could have 100 of your own custom Christmas cards! That's 10c a card! That is the cheapest you are going to find anywhere!

So keep that in mind as the holiday's approach. I've uploaded my son's birth announcement (he's 2.5 now) to show you what the product can look like with your own design. I also designed two using their templates as an example.


Now I just need to dress my kids in their Christmas outfits and get busy designing our own card!

Be the first to comment

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO