Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Minniemizing for the Mouse 10.28.09

Do you have some unwanted pounds you need to shed? Need to get up and get active to feel better? Want to be in better physical shape before your trip to Disney? Then this post is for you!

Monday - Friday I will be posting a new post titled Minniemizing for the Mouse (get it?). Comment below and let us know if you got in some physical activity today! At the end of 4 weeks I will be awarding one reader a $100 pot luck of awesome coupons as a reward for sticking with it. Good luck!

I worked out on the Wii Fit again today. I did not want to do it but I wanted to do it a little more than I wanted to do it yesterday.


I spent 29 minutes doing the cycling. On Wii Fit Plus, you have to tag all these flags and I had a hard time finding one. Turns out it was in a cave.

7 Comments:

Brittany said...

went walking again today! what a beautiful day it was 2 miles with the stroller and carrying the 18 month old in the hip carrier.

dctm said...

I really need to get on the ball...I have only been finding time to walk some a lunch time. Hopefully next week won't be so busy and I can dedicate myself a little more.
Christie

Sparky's Mom said...

I started doing the cycling yesturday and my 12 yr old finish. I couldn't find the flags. :) I went to the YMCA today the treadmill is easy to find. Love your blog and thanks for the work you put into it.
Donna

Sarah Richey said...

I did 30 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus tonight. This time, I tried the Free Run and ran in place for 10 minutes while I watched tv. It ended up to be 1.4 miles. I think I might start doing that while I watch all my shows at night! Or at least 10 minutes of them. :)

Anonymous said...

walked for 10 minutes and did the stairmaster for 30 woo hoo!

Lisa P. said...

Lifted weights for my upper body for 45 minutes and 10 min. elliptical. Thanks for doing this, Kristin!

Unknown said...

I cleaned house! Ok that really does count for exercise especially when your laundry room is outside and you do 6 loads of laundry counting putting them up and cleaning cat litter boxes, taking out the trash, washing the dishes, cleaning the counters. I also got on the Wii Fit for 30 mins! I love your blog so much!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO