Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Part I Hate The Most - Getting The Coupons Together

I love coupons.

I love getting things for cheap or free.

I love finding deals.

I love blogging about found deals.

I hate getting my coupons ready to go to the store.

I am getting ready to go shopping. I live about 20 minutes from Publix and Target so I don't go as often as I would like. So this afternoon, I am going to go to Publix, Target, CVS, Walgreens and Aldi.

Getting my coupons ready makes such a mess. That is my kitchen table about an hour ago. I wish I was more organized and on top of things. But this is life.... I am sure I am not alone.

But I'm ready. The list is done. The coupons have been pulled. The table is clean. Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

An All American Family said...

I hear you! I have just spent the last hour clipping coupons. I love going out to get the Sunday paper and look through excited to see the new coupons and deals. I HATE having to clip the coupons and sort them and organize them. I also hate having to get them all together to go shopping. It is a big ordeal, but when we look at our receipts and see how much we saved, it is worth it.

Unknown said...

You are so NOT alone! At least you cleaned up before you left, my kitchen counter is in a constant state of disarray.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Haha! I am so glad to know that I am not alone. :) The total was worth it at the register but boy oh boy. ;)

Jenna said...

I have an extra room that has become my couponing room. The floor is covered with piles of coupons, scraps, etc.!

Denise said...

My office has been half converted into a coupon room. I know how you feel! Its almost not worth it at times because I feel like I struggle to keep up with all of my coupons and I wish I was more organized. You are not alone!

BTW, I totally want that witchy (cookie jar??) thing on your table - it is too cute! I'd love to know where you got it. Thanks for writing this blog I really enjoy reading it! :D

Candi said...

You are not alone - I've gone through the various ways of organizing my coupons and ended up at the "keeping-the-insert-whole-and-clipping-what-I-need". But in the end, don't forget the money you save is worth the hour or so it took you to clip and get things together. The other day I saved $101 at Publix. I figured that's pretty good return on my time :) Love your blog!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO