Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Duh Moment! New Sceanrio for the Target Glade Gift Card Deal

Glade holiday scent candle tins, new holiday scented glass holders and holiday refills are on sale at Target for $2.50. You get a $5 gift card when you buy 5. This promotion is valid 10/18/09 to 12/26/09 and you will likely find these items on an end cap in your store.

New scenario:
Buy (5) holiday scented Glade candle tins
Use (5) $1.50 off a scented candle tin (found inside the tins themselves)
Total: $5 and get a $5 gift card! So it's free and you don't have to hunt for the refill blinkie!

And you can take that $5 gift card and do the above scenario over and over and over... using the previous $5 gift card to pay each time.

You can submit for the $5 SC Johnson Rebate (limit 3 submissions per household) to turn this into a $15 moneymaker!

You can also get a free Holiday MP3 Download with every Glade holiday scent you buy this season.

Make sure you read this post to see all 5 scenarios!

8 Comments:

Holly said...

So, then you could take the $5 gift card and pay for the next 5, right? and then make $5 on the next.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Yep! It will just roll and roll and roll.

Melissa said...

I'm confused about scenario 1 - i just printed the B1G1 coupon for the holder & refill - it says "Limit one coupon per purchase. Coupons cannot be combined"

I'm new to all this couponing so maybe I'm misunderstanding it!!

Brenda Z. said...

My target was out of hte holiday scents :-( Still bought a few regular kinds though for $5 and will get the scjohnson rebate so still free :-)

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Melissa - Limit 1 per purchase means 1 per each individual product. A manufacture counts each of their items that has a unique bar code as a purchase. They don't care if you buy 1 of their products at a time or 100 at a time. So a purchase means each product. A transaction is paying for your purchases. If that doesn't make sense, let me know and I'll rephrase it.

As far as the coupons cannot be combined... I really don't know what that means. I'll have to ask around. That is the first time I have heard of that in the fine print.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Brenda that is awesome! My Target didn't have the products yet. :(

joyh82 said...

What an awesome deal and these would make great little basket stuffers for the Holidays.

Anonymous said...

I did the first scenario at my target in Urbandale, Iowa and they didn't have a sign up saying you get a free $5 gift card, however it came up and I got my free cards! Made my day!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO