Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

140 free caricature self adhesive gift labels (just pay $3 s&h)


I told you about the cute caricature address labels that you can create here for just $3.00 shipping, but here is another great idea that Mary came up with.

You can get 140 gift tags for just $3! All you have to do is add To and From instead of your address. These will look great on all your gifts this Christmas and there are 38 different styles to choose from!

To get started, go here.

Click on Return Address labels (it's the second item in the second column in the center of the page)

A pop up box will appear. Under the Personal & Family drop down box, select Caricatures.

Then browse that page to select the design you like the best.

Then follow the prompts to create your family's caricatures.

You do not have to put Santa hats on them. If you leave it off, it can use these all year long!

So get creative! Christmas season is upon us!

(Here comes Santa Claus.....)

1 comments

Anonymous said...

I just ordered my labels, thank you! I paid $3.72 so I could get them within a week...guess I better order my Christmas cards now :) My family thought these were adorable, and were excited to order them!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO