Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It's still available! 50 free cards for $3.00 shipping


I've got great news! If you didn't have a chance to do this deal yet, there is a new code!

Check out the cute Christmas cards I made!

Here's how I did it.

I went to SeeHere.com and I registered for a new account.

I then went to the greeting card section and chose my card style. This code is good for 4x8s.

I then followed the directions to design my card.

I added 50 to my cart and at the check out page, I entered the code newbaby.

It took off the cost of the 50 cards! Shipping is just $3 via Fed-EX.

Plus they accept Paypal as a form of payment!

Plus you don't have to make Christmas Cards. You could make New Years, Valentine's or just random Thinking of You cards.

Go here to see how I got 140 address labels for free ($3 shipping).

1 comments

Kimbers867 said...

I got mine yesterday and they are awesome! Thanks for sharing the original deal!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO