Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Free Collectible Pin at Disney World


If you happen to be going to Disney World before the end of the year, they are currently offering a free collectible pin with the purchase of a $75 gift card.

The way this works, is the pin is attached to the specialty marked cards. You can use the gift card just like a credit card everywhere at Disney. Your hotel fees, restaurant bill, souvenirs etc.

At Disney, you can trade pins with cast members. They wear a lanyard around their neck full of pins and you swap one of your pins for one of theirs. My daughter had so much fun doing this on our trip. I bought our pins off ebay before going. We also bought 4 gift cards while we were there.

Check out her pin collection!

I keep them on a board in the kitchen as motivation to save for our next trip.

If anyone wants to get me one of the Christmas pins and send them to me, I would not object. ;)

2 Comments:

Lisa P. said...

We went to Disneyworld a few years ago and someone (from Disney) came up to my then 7 year old daughter and gave her a Tinkerbell pin. They said that they give them out when you are caught doing a good deed. They saw her pick up some trash and throw it away!

Jessica said...

Awesome! I need to go up to grab a bunch of Christmas presents for my little guys. Now I'll definitely buy a gift card first! Thanks for the info!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO