Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reader's brag on the 5 A Day program


Cathy over at Snow White Blog Shop decided to email a huge handful of companies off my 5 a Day master list and you won't believe how many coupons she received from it in one week!

Check out all her details here.

It really does work! I can't believe how quickly she got all those great coupons!! You go Cathy!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I emailed about ten companies when I first saw the concept on your blog... within a week I had gotten a ton of samples and coupons from Kashi, Lansinoh, Playtex, Shick/Skintimate aaaaand a few more than I can't recall.

Such a great idea!

Middlingmom said...

I did the same thing and e-mailed about 15 companies with compliments. I totally should have taken pictures because I got a ton of Huggies coupons, a free scrubbing bubbles and more! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I have also gotten lots of free stuff. Thanks for the great idea. However, ConAgra Foods has refused to send me any coupons and they say they don't send coupons. ALso Frito Lay has said they same thing. You might want to take them off the list.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO