Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Get Up at Walmart for free!!

Another HOT Up Scenario without price matching! This deal is at Walmart.

Walmart has the 4 disc Blu-ray combo pack (this includes a copy of the DVD if you don't have a Blu-ray player) of Up for $19.96. (it's also listed online at that price here but you don't want to buy it online. )

Here's the scenario

Up 4 disc Blu-ray -- $19.96
Use $10 printable coupon (no longer available)
Total: $9.96

Then you can submit for two of these rebates:

UP: Get $5 back by mail WYB UP and (2) participating Kernel Seasons product. (Exp 2/28/10)
UP: Get $5 back by mail WYB UP and (2) Birds Eye Viola meals (exp 2/28/10)
UP: Get $4 back by mail WYB UP and 1 Ronzoni, Creamette, Ronzoni Smart Taste, Ronzoni, San Giorgio, American Beauty, Prince or Skinner pasta. (Exp 1/15/10)

(These rebates not only allow for copies of the receipt, but they also just want one of the proof of purchase tabs on the back of the DVD (it has 2) and it DOES NOT require the UPC!)

Your total will be - 4 cents after the rebates!!!


See all of my Christmas deals by clicking the icon below:


15 Comments:

Jennifer said...

This is perfect...planning to buy Up tomorrow and now I have the coupon printed plus the rebate form! Great info...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

carla said...

the 4 disk combo pack is not available in Walmart stores - only online. Online is sold out.

Anonymous said...

I am curoius if anyone has actually gotten the DVD at Walmart? I went there today and the Blu-ray combo set was 29.95, not 19.95. The regualr DVD was 19.95, and the coupon is only for the combo set. I did not buy it today, since it is not that great a deal.

Anne said...

I did this deal earlier today! I bought one Kernal Seasonings while I was there (don't ask why I didn't buy two - I'm very scatterbrained). I seem to recall someone saying something about both K.S. products needing to be on the same receipt - is that true? If so, they're only $1.87 so it wouldn't be a huge deal to buy two more.

Val said...

All of the rebates ask for the same "Tab" above the UPC as proof of purchase. It looks like you can only submit it for one rebate.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know if you can use the Walmart price at Target? If so, that would be a great deal!!

Anonymous said...

I just bought the 4 disk combo pack at WalMart tonight. Yes, the price tag shows 29.95, but when it actually rang up, it was only 19.95!!! You may want to do a price check before you buy. :)

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Anne - I do believe the Kernal seasonings have to be on the same receipt. Unless the rebate says send in the receipt(s) for Kernal seasoning. I don't have it right in front of me. :)

Anonymous said...

Target is also selling Up on Blu-Ray for $19.95 so you can do the same deal there. Or if you want to buy Monsters, Inc. as well you can use the M.I. $8 off coupon and $10 off both Target coupon.

Julie said...

I bought UP at WalMart about an hour ago. The price on the display read 29.95 but it rang up at 19.95. The woman in electronics said the price on the display is the price that it will be after Saturday. It is on sale for 19.95 until then.

Misty said...

my walmart also said the dvd was 29.95 but it rang up 19.95! It was an awesome deal I bought one for me and one for a friend

Anonymous said...

you may want to double check. I bought it at Walmart and it came to 19.95 after the 10 dollar rebate. It was 29.96...the normal UP dvd was 19.95 but the coupon was for the blue ray pack.

Anita said...

I went to Target tonight and the sign and the ad said that it was on sale for $26.99 but it rang up for $19.99!

Bethany said...

I am unable to find the $10 off coupon when I click the link... did it expire? :(

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Unfortunately it looks like they have pulled the coupon :(

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO