Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Up Blu-ray includes regular DVD!


I wanted to let everyone know that the new Blu-ray combos from Disney include both the Blu-ray movie and the regular DVD. So you are literally getting 2 copies of the movie.

I don't really understand why they are doing this, but I wanted to make sure that you knew that you could do the Blu-ray deals that I have posted even if you do not have a Blu-ray player. I do not.

Also I need a favor from someone who buys this movie today. On the back of the movie are purchase tabs located above the UPC. Could you let me know if it has 2 or 4? I believe it will only have 2 but I wanted to make sure.

5 Comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for adding this post. I completely skipped over these deals because we do not have a blu-ray player. I'll be thinking about it now!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Jessica - I figured you weren't the only one. It is so weird!! ;)

Aymee said...

Kristin, I think it might include the two versions because many of us can use the two versions. We use the blu-ray version to watch movies in the house and the dvd version to watch them in the car. I think they know how much families watch movies in portable dvd players and I don't think there are portable blu-ray players yet.

Laura said...

Two proofs of purchase on the UP DVD. I just did the deal at Walmart during my lunch break.

Jenifer said...

You're actually getting 3 copies of the movie because there is also a Digital Copy of the movie that allows you to put it on your computer without illegally having to "rip" or "burn" it. So, you can watch on blue-ray, DVD, and your computer :-)

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO