Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

I hope you had a great Halloween!

We had so much fun last night Trick or Treating! I hope you had as much fun as we did!

I have a busy day today. I have church this morning... and then I have to organize my coupons.

I'd like to say I'm superwoman. That everything in my life is balanced, but it's not. Something always has to suffer. And right now my coupons are suffering.

You have to stay organized or you will miss a deal. A coupon will fall through the cracks. It's inevitable.

So after church, my coupons and I have a date. It'll probably take at least 3 hours or more to organize the darn things. Sigh. I'll take pictures along the way though. ;)

Tonight is my big coupon class at my church, First Baptist of Moody, AL. It starts at 6 pm. I'm really excited about the class! It's going to last 4 weeks! There has been a lot of feedback already on people that are excited about it, so hopefully the turn out will be great and I can teach them a lot.

I had my class at the library on Thursday and about 20 women showed up. This one woman sat down and said "Honey, I've been using coupons longer than you have been alive. But if you can teach me one thing I don't know, it's worth it." At the end of the class, she showed me her notes and she had written down like 20 things! :D

1 comments

CouponChic said...

good luck to you...
it would take me a week straight to get my coupons all caught up and organized!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO