Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's beggining to smell a lot like Christmas

I was sitting here enjoying the scent of my Cranberry Delight and Everlasting Pine candle and it reminded me to draw your attention to the two money making deals (after gift cards and rebates) on Glade Holiday Collection candles.

Go here to see the money making deal at Target.

Go here to see the money making deal at Walmart.

You can also get a free Holiday MP3 Download with every Glade holiday scent you buy this season.

Christina over at A Day In The Life has some beautiful gift wrapping ideas for the Glade items. Be sure to check that out! They make excellent free holiday gifts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i couldnt get the link for the a day in the life to work.... could you link it again i couldnt find her site

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Thanks for letting me know. Here is the link and I corrected the post:

http://cblanchard76.blogspot.com/2009/11/more-glade-gift-ideas.html

A Day In The Life said...

Thanks for posting about my glade projects. I'm still working on some more ideas. The Christmas Bizarre I'm selling them at is next Sat. If there is anything I can do for you just let me know.

Thanks
Christina B

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO