Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Minniemizing for the Mouse 11.3.09

Do you have some unwanted pounds you need to shed? Need to get up and get active to feel better? Want to be in better physical shape before your trip to Disney? Then this post is for you!

Monday - Friday I will be posting a new post titled Minniemizing for the Mouse (get it?). Comment below and let us know if you got in some physical activity today! At the end of 4 weeks I will be awarding one reader a $100 pot luck of awesome coupons as a reward for sticking with it. Good luck!

I'm slacking! I did 5 loads of laundry today and that's about all that I physically accomplished. :(

10 Comments:

Brittany said...

i was supposed to go to an aerobics/sculpting class but it got canceled. so i added 45 coins to my piggy bank instead and im down 2lbs so far! 11 more to go to goal weight and a 500.00 shopping spree!

brian36 said...

I did the Jari Love Ripped 1000 CD Tuesday night. Tonight I'm meeting friends for dinner. I'll have to eat light because I have a kickboxing class right afterward.

Minnie Mama said...

I walked on my treadmill this morning for 45 minutes. Its kinda speeding walking / kinda jogging -- am working my way up to full blown running :)

Jenny M said...

I road my stationary bike for 20 minutes today! I just need to throw all this Halloween candy away though - it's my weakness!

Dawn said...

Went to the Y to my one hour spinning class. Whoa!!

carrie said...

I did a half hour on my eliptical, 2 miles. plus walked my dogs one mile this morning and will walk them 1 mile again this evening with my husband. that is "our" time where we can talk without interruption.

Sherri said...

You are all better than I. I planned to do the elliptical for 20 minutes, but felt so tired after dinner, that I fell asleep at 8:30pm and didn't wake up until the morning when my 2 year old woke me to tell me "the sun wake up."

Anonymous said...

Did a 1 hour class at the gym working on the core. Then a 2.5 mile walk with the hubby when he got home from work.

Jennifer B.

Sarah Richey said...

I worked out on the Wii for 20 minutes.

Lindy H said...

Well, FINALLY the kids nagged me enough to get on the Wii, and I did it for 32 min. It's not too bad, just making myself get on the darn thing!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO