Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Another $/$$ Coupon for CVS -- This one expires 12/31!

Ok this is going to be confusing so bare with me....

Go to Sunset.com. You are going to be looking for an ad on the page that looks like the one to the left. It might not show up right away. You will need to either refresh the page or randomly click on the tabs along the top (That will change the page on Sunset.com). And keep your eyes peeled for the ad.

Once you find the ad, hover your mouse over the yellow tab that says Peel to Save, a second window will pop up. Peel each of those tabs to reveal the button to print your $5/$20 coupon. It will expire 12/31.

Here's the full page on Sunset.com. See the add along the right side? That is what you are looking for!


Good luck! Also don't forget about the $5/$30 coupon that I told you about here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find it, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

Be patient! Took me several attempts, and my coupon was on top next to the Sunset logo...

Janell said...

Tip- Put CVS in the search box. It will say "did you mean tvs" but then the banner ad will appear at the top of the page!

Thanks for posting the expiration date! I will not be in Florida until Dec and I dont want to waste my ink if I cant use the coupon!
Janell
www.savingyoudinero.com

Brittany said...

MAN this Q took a ton of ink! :(

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO