Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Smart Shopping Week 2

Last week I shared my Smart Shopping series here. This week I am teaching on how to shop at Walmart, Target and CVS. If you have any questions, email me! I'm glad to answer them.

Part 6



Smart Shopping at Walmart



Smart Shopping at Target



Note: I had to delete the second part of this video, I will rerecord it soon.

Smart Shopping at CVS part 1



Smart Shopping at CVS part 2



Note: My daughter got out of bed between parts 2 and 3. ;)

Smart Shopping at CVS part 3



Smart Shopping at CVS part 4

4 Comments:

wende said...

i just want to say THANK YOU!!! for putting this into video! it has helped so much and this is my fav coupon blog!!! i will be posting a link to your site on my blog where i've been keeping track of my couponing lately! keep up the great work!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

THank you for doing these awesome videos....i have been couponing here and there but after seeing your videos and blog it so awesome i am cutting and saving away....

Anonymous said...

Wow what you are doing is great. It has been such a big help to me so far. Keep up the good work.
Jean in Ca.

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you. I just got back into using coupons and a friend at work told me about the website. The videos really explains things people don't tell you.
Lisa

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO