Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Hallmark coupon in the 2010 planner


I told you earlier this week about the $5/5 Hallmark coupon you can print, but I wanted to point out what you can get for free at Hallmark.

Pick up a copy of their free 2010 planner. Inside is a coupon to get 3 Hallmark cards for $1
and a coupon for Buy 3 Get 1 FREE.

(Thanks Carrie!)

2 Comments:

ceebee said...

Not surprised that Hallmark has been offering so many deals lately. I had read an article a few months back about how the popularity of Hallmark Ornament collecting is declining. Can't say if that is really true or not as I don't know.

Anonymous said...

I used my $5 coupon to get the hardcover Christmas book that is on the display up front. It is normally $7.99 but if you buy 3 cards you can get it for $2.99. I bought three of the 99 cent cards and the book and only spent a little over a dollar for three cards and a hardcover Hallmark Christmas book (the title of the book is Snow Good We're Friends...looks cute!)

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO