Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

V.Smile items on sale at Vtech. Prices as low as $3.99 a game!


This is a *hot* deal on V.Smile items!

Vtech has all the V.Smile line on sale with free shipping on orders over $20. The games start at $8.99 and you can use the code GETGAMES to take 5.00 off each game! You can score games for as little as $3.99 a piece! Wow!

I just got 7 games and my total was $34.93. Don't delay as some of the games are already out of stock!

Remember the V.Smile games work with the V.Motion System.

The systems are still a better deal on Amazon. Vtech - V.Smile TV Learning System is just $19.99 and ships free with a $25 purchase. The V Motion is currently $29.99 and ships free.

(Thanks Good Deal Mama!)

9 Comments:

Eventful said...

Do all V-smile games work together?! Crap, I bought V-Motion and V-Smile games for the same title, when I could have just bought one...Like Up! I got V-motion and V-Smile (for his pocket v-smile)...darn! Oh well Great Deal! Good For Gifts! OH and Ps. no where I checked had any cash back...

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

I know all the v smile games work in the v motion, I don't know if the motion games work in the regular v smile systems.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Well darn. I did the same thing. I bought 2 Scooby Doos. Didn't realize they were the same game. Darn.

Eventful said...

but I wonder if they play the same, you know? I see a scooby-do game as a gift in the future. lol

Tonya said...

Thank You! I just ordered 3 games myself. Too bad they were out of stock on most of the games. I had already purchased 3 games on Black Friday for $10.00 but $5.00 looks even better.

Amy Rainey said...

I just got 4 great games for the price of 1! I can't believe that they still had Cars and UP in stock! Thanks so much for this one!

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for this info. And then I got free shipping too on my order and wasn't expecting that. Just awesome.

Tonya said...

It's not giving me free shipping. Tried to order for a friend right now. Still a good deal I guess but nothing like paying 5.00 bucks for a game.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much....I was able to get 4 games for the price of one....the ones I bought on Black Friday at Walmart are going back!!!

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO