Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Walmart: Tag Jr Book Deals

Did you pick up one of the Tag Jr systems on deep discount from Amazon.com? If so, I have a deal for you!

Walmart has marked a lot of their Tag Jr books to $8. If you have the $5 Tag book coupon from the Wendy's kids meal bag (unfortunately these are no longer the featured item at Wendy's), you could score a book for $3!

One of my readers got Disney Cars, Shapes All Around and Kai-Lan Share for just $3 each!

I've also seen a couple Tag (for the regular reader) marked down to $5, so they would be free with the coupon!

4 Comments:

Jenny G said...

I never saw the coupons on our wendy's bags...were they hard to see? I did get a $5 off a leapster game in the toy's packing though (but we don't have that toy).

I received a $5 off tag books with the free book offer though. Now sounds like a time to use it :) Thanks!

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

The coupon was on the side of the bag. :)

Anonymous said...

I was unable to use the $5 off on the Tag Jr books. The register wouldn't accept it and the cashier wouldn't push it through. :(

Anonymous said...

you didn't talk to the manager?
I have a coupon from the free tag book offer so I hope mine works.

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO