Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've Saved $500!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I've done it! I have saved $500 for the Disney trip! I started saving money on the first of June and with this deposit, I have broken $500! What a great milestone. I am now 1/4th of the way to my goal for the trip!

Deposit:

$10 rebate check

$3 rebate check

You can view all of my deposits here and you can keep up with my running total on the right side of my blog under Saving for WDW 2010. Be sure you read about the ways I save here.

1 comments

coupongeek said...

Congrats!! :) This is such a cool thing you are doing. I should put my money aside, too. I keep saying all of my couponing and blog money will go to a nice vacation. I should quit talking and take action! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Love your background!!

Jaycie

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO