Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5 A Day 10.27.09

Photobucket

5 A Day Mail Campaign details here and check out our progress here.

Here are the 5 companies we are emailing today. (I've got a little catching up to do so some of these might be repeats for y'all)

1. Hillshire Farm

2. Viva

3. Similac

4. White House Applesauce

5. Dial Soap

Remember you can catch up on all the previous 5 A Day's here!

No 5 A Day mail today. I haven't written any companies in about 3 weeks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a great idea!

Regina said...

I just started following your blog. Saw this section last night and emailed quite a few of the companies that you and your friend said you had heard back from. That was late last night... and at 7 AM I had already heard from Lansinoh! They said they were going to send me a thank you gift. Hooray!!!

I really did use a TON of their products after having my daughter nine months ago, they were a life savor.

Love your blog-full of great ideas! :D

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO