Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Deposit to the Disney fund 11.10.09


$3 Blue Rhino Rebate

$68 from Opinion Outpost

$120 from My Survey

Most of this money is from referrals. I make $10 - $15 a month without referrals.)

$191 added to the Disney fund! $1534.51 cash saved since June 1st!

See all of my previous deposits here.

That is an insane amount of referral money I have made for my trip. Thank you so much to every single one of you that have signed up for My Survey and Opinion Outpost. I hope you are having good luck with it!

7 Comments:

Amy said...

You are going to have $1800 by the end of December! Way to go! (I signed up for Opinion Outpost under you, and it is by far my favorite survey site so far!)

Jessica said...

That is amazing!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to have no problem reaching your 1800 goal and then some. Any plans to upgrabe resorts or anything if you do well enough?

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Jessica - We considered staying at a resort other than Pop, but none of them appeal to us this year. We would like to eventually stay at Wilderness Lodge but it's so much more $$ that we can't justify it yet.

Lowbudget said...

You are such and inspiration. We are planning a trip to Disney in June. I have been saving all change, rebates, and have joined the survey sites to gain more funds toward our June trip. Keep on inspiring me. :-)

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ON YOUR SAVING FOR YOUR TRIP .I WANT TO DO THE SAME THING WITH MY REBATES.I WAS WONDERING DO YOU DEPOSIT THESE IN A HIGHT INTEREST BANK ACCOUNT.IF SO HOW DO I GO ABOUT FINDING A BANK IN MY AREA.I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW WHERE THE BLUE RHINO REBATE AT. IM JACKIE AT chris14095@comcast.net sorry about the questions

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Jackie - I don't have it in a high interest bank account. I should look into that. My savings account has a pitiful rate. The Blue Rhino link is above. If it doesn't work, let me know.

Anonymous said...

OH OK THANK YOU .I SHOULD OF STARTED THIS ALONG TIME AGO BUT.I ALWAYS SAID TOMORROW AND I DIDNT DO IT.WELL NOW ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE PLANING TO GO TO DISNEY IN JAN.2010 FOR OUR DAUGHTERS 2ND BIRTHDAY.I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG ITS GREAT. thanks, JACKIE

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO