Don't miss any deals! Sign up to receive my RSS Feed or daily email alerts! And be sure to click on the store links above for all the latest deals. Thanks for reading!

Friday, December 04, 2009

4 and 5 A Days -- I've been slacking!

I have 2 daily features on my blog called 4 and 5 A Day. I got a phone call from my mother earlier today asking me why I hadn't posted them in a while. Well the truth is, I haven't had time! I always do them as well and because of the holiday deals, I haven't had a chance. But I hate that my readers are suffering from my lack of time. I wanted you to know that starting Monday, these 2 daily features will be back!

Photobucket

4 A Day is at least 4 freebies/samples for you to sign up and request. Remember freebies often have coupons in them!
(This is Mickey's mailbox from Disneyland)

Photobucket

5 A Day is 5 companies that I list for you to email. Contacting the companies directly is a great resource for coupons that is often overlooked. This feature makes it easy on you to email the companies because I link you directly to their contact page.

So anyways, I apologize for slacking on these features. Be sure to look for them on Monday!

Sorry guys!

3 Comments:

Lisa K said...

Yea! I am looking forward to 5 a day. Thanks for all your saving knowledge, information and inspiration.

Anonymous said...

thank you for 4 a day and 5 a day. i look forward to getting my mail now. i cant wait to see what i get.
debra.pp@hotmail.com

christy said...

Don't feel bad! You have been doing an awesome job with posting all the deals lately. I have scored some great gifts with the cyber Monday deals you posted.

I emailed some of the companies that you had on your list, but I also took your idea and emailed a few of the companies that we buy their products faithfully and was honest but personal (like you suggested) and from the 5 or so that I emailed, I received a coupon for a bottle of free marzetti dressing, .50 off printable from hostess.

I really like the 5 a day concept and I look forward to the new ones you are adding! :)

Great Coupon Sites

Visit Hotcouponworld It's all about the deals.

A Full Cup

Disney 2009

Photobucket
This site is NOT AFFILIATED WITH the Walt Disney Company, or Walt Disney World in any way.

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger

TOPO